SMTP Per User Vtiger Module.
Send emails from multiple email address, each with their own SMTP server!
Vtiger extension that allows you to have many email outgoing servers, one for each of your users.
Avoid sending all your emails from the admin SMTP server. It confuses the recipient, and you risk your message to land in the spam folder
See what happens when you use the same outgoing server for all the email you sent from Vtiger.
To solve this annoying issue, we have created SMTP per user vtiger module. With this module, each user can add their outgoing server information as shown below.
Thanks to Vtiger User SMTP Extension, each time they send an email from the CRM, will use their SMTP server and not the admin
Vtiger Multiple Email From Features
- Unlimited number of emails for each user. She can send email from more than one address!
- Admin can configure the email addresses for her users
- A user can enter their address from My Preferences Screen
- Encrypted user passwords
- Configure each email address with their outgoing (SMTP) server
- Each FROM address can have their own signature
The module can also be setup up from the settings page.
From the settings page, the CRM administrator can add/remove any user SMTP settings.
Both your users and your customers will love getting their emails from the right address in their inboxes.
Once installed, on the compose email screen, you will see a new drop-down to choose which FROM address to use
What email providers have you tested it?
We have tested the extension with the following email providers
- Gmail / Google Apps
- Outlook 365
- Custom Domains hosted in Cpanel
- Microsoft Exchange Servers connecting through SMTP
Do you have any doubt about your email provider? Please get in touch with us
Please note that the extension works with an email sent using vtiger compose screen. The extension does not work with Workflows, Reports or any other automatic email.