Vtiger Dynamic Fields & Layouts
Hide, make mandatory or read only a field base on another’s fields values without changing a line of code.
Build dynamics layouts that change base on user input or fields values.
With the same capabilities of Vtiger workflows. Its intuitive interface let you set up as many conditions as needed.
Improve data accuracy, efficiency, as well as user experience by showing, hiding and making a field mandatory in a dynamic way
- Hide unused fields
- Make an important field mandatory when a condition is met.
- Remove mandatory field is not really need
- Update a Module Layouts using field values
- Supported outcomes: Hide Field, Make Mandatory, Make Read Only
- Compatible with Edit/Create & Detail Views
- Supports All Standard & Custom Modules
Demo InformationPlease go to our demo server
How to try it?
Please go to Leads Module.
Change the lead source and you will notice the First Name field being hidden depending on the value.
Finally, you can go to settings and add your own conditional logic
License- Module Manager compatible
- Does not modify your Vtiger code
- One Year of Free support & Updates (Use the module indefinitely but support and updates are free for the first year)
Requirements- Vtiger Vtiger 7.x