Dynamic Blocks and Layouts for Vtiger CRM
- Do you ever need to show specific fields only when a record matches a given condition?
- Would save your users time to display just the fields they need to enter?
- Would you avoid data entry errors by hiding optional fields?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, then this is the right extension for you.
Generate dynamic forms for your Vtiger Modules
Vtiger Dynamic Blocks extension lets you hide and show blocks base in a module drop-down field. For example, you could hide blocks A, B, C when a field take XYZ value.
You can quickly set this up in the module setting page by choosing for each module picklist field, the blocks to hide.
Once configured, the module will show/hide the blocks while creating, editing or viewing the record as display below.
The module will also support mandatory fields. If a mandatory field is hidden, you can still save the record.
As you can see in the image once the user changes the lead source, the blocks automatically adjust to her selection.
Features of Vtiger Dynamics Blocks
- Support for standard Vtiger and Custom Modules (Calendar module, Events, To Do-not supported yet)
- Support for Mandatory Fields. If a mandatory field is hidden, the user can still save the record – NEW! (VT7 version only)
- Compatible with Vtiger 7.x also Vtiger 6.x
- Support for Edit, Create, and Detail views. (Summary view not supported, yet)
- Support to hide or show a block base on Detail View Edits (VT7 version only)