Vtiger Full-Text Search – Extension for VT 7
Vtiger Global Search improves and optimizes the search feature of VTiger CRM. Search by every field in a module, or choose the columns you would like to use for searching.
This Vtiger Module replaces the default search and allows you to search in any field, even custom ones. All you need to do is to specify which fields to search on. For example, You can enable search in all Email fields, but not phone numbers, etc.
Vtiger Full-Text Search Features
Here are some of the key features:
- Configure search fields for more efficient searches
- Configure which columns to shown in search results.
- Search in multiple columns per module (For example: email, phone, names, etc. Any column you need to)
- Search results display on the page
- Works with standard and custom modules
- 100% Module Manager Compatible – Does not change VTiger core files
Full Text Search vs. Vtiger Search
Vtiger 7 includes a search feature already. These are the reason you need Full Text Search Extension
|Full Text Search
|| Vtiger Search Feature
|Search in module Label||Yes||Yes|
|Search in multiple modules||Yes||Yes|
|Search in multiple columns||Yes||No|
|Choose which columns to search in||Yes||No|
|Choose columns in search results||Yes||No|
FAQ and Notes
What happens if I do not add a module to the extension settings?
The extension will look only in the Name field if you do not specify something different.
Do I need to configure the extension for All of my Modules?
No. The extension extends the current search for the configured modules. All other modules will behave as they currently do.