Vtiger 7 Module Designer
Easily create new modules in Vtiger CRM
Features of Vtiger Module Designer
- Create a Vtiger Custom Module: create a new custom module from scratch. Without a single line of code.
- 1:M Relationship: build a one-to-many relationship. So one record from the primary module is linked to many records from the secondary module
- M:M Relationship: create a many-to-many relationship. So many records from one module are linked other records.
- Delete: use the trash bin icon to delete unwanted modules.
- Modules are automatically enabled after creation.
- Support and updates by professional Team.
Create a Vtiger custom module in 4 steps
In the first step, you will need to enter the module Name, Field, and menu placement.
After entering the necessary information. Add field and blocks to your module. You can customize this later too
In Step #3 you will need to configure your new module default filter
Finally, set the relationships in your new module. You can choose to create a link between your new module and standard or custom vtiger modules.
The supported relationships types are 1-M and Many-to-Many.
Done! Your new module is ready to be used. It supports Import, Exports and setting profiles and roles as needed.
Can I export the new custom Vtiger module?
Exporting a module is not officially supported in the current version of this module. As now, we do not provide support for the feature.
You can export your new module by pasting this URL in your browser: index.php?module=ModuleManager&parent=Settings&action=ModuleExport&mode=exportModule&forModule=MODULE_NAME
If the exported Zip does not work, please update the file located at: vtlib/thirdparty/dZip.inc.php with the file downloaded from http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/raw/6.4.0/vtlib/thirdparty/dZip.inc.php
This method has been tested up to Vtiger 7.1
Can I create a module similar to Quotes, Sales Order, Etc?
No. The product section on those modules is built exclusively for them. Therefore, there is no way to add products to your module without editing Vtiger code.
Can I edit the relationships and filter of standards modules?
No. You can only edit the modules created using Vtiger Module Builder
Demo InformationPlease go to our demo server
How to try it?
Under the settings page > Other settings > VGS Module Builder Link
Notice: You wont be able to download the new module in the demo instance. This feature has been disabled
The demo database is deleted every hour. So your module will be deleted.
License- Module Manager compatible
- Does not modify your Vtiger code
- One Year of Free support & Updates (Use the module indefinitely but support and updates are free for the first year)
Requirements- Vtiger Vtiger 7.x